I decided to tackle this color combo with white space, and let the colors stand out against the white. I had Designer Series Paper in only two of the three colors, so I created the Calypso Coral patterned paper myself, using a butterfly image from For the Birds.
I made three simple banners, (What am I going to do when banners are out of style?!), 3/4", 1/2" x 3/8". Next I stamped the main image, also from For the Birds, onto Whisper White card stock with Jet Black Stazon ink. I colored them in with both: Stampin' Write Markers, and a Blender Pen and ink pad combo. Then I punched it out with my 2 1/2" circle punch.
I love texture, so I finished off my card with paper piercing, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels, oh, and my fave, Stampin' Dimensionals!
- Stamps: For the Birds (126405 wood/ 126407 clear)
- Island Indigo card stock (122923) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4", 1/2" x 4 1/4", and 2 1/2" circle
- Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409) 3/4" x 4 1/2", and 3/8" x 4"
- Stazon, Jet Black (101406)
- Island Indigo ink pad (126986) and Stampin' Write Marker (In-Color Collection 123002)
- Real Red ink pad (126949) and Stampin' Write Marker (100052)
- Calypso Coral ink pad (126983) and Stampin' Write Marker (In-Color Collection 123002)
- Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Marker (In-Color Collection 123002)
- Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker (Neutrals Collection 119703)
- Tools and Accessories:
- 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
- Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (126187)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
- Paper Piercing Tool (126189)
- Rhinestones Basic Jewels (119246)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
|(Click to Enlarge)|
|For the Birds (Click to Enlarge)|
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.