Monday, April 29, 2013

Farewell, Tea Shoppe

Tea Shoppe has been one of my favorite stamp sets, and I'm sad to say it's on the retiring list, along with the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (I used here). This stamp set and Designer Series Paper go awesome together!

 
The tea cups are stamped in So Saffron, Island Indigo (stamped off first), and Lucky Limeade, onto Very Vanilla card stock.  Yes, I did fussy cut (hand cut) these lil tea cups, and it was so worth it! It actually wasn't bad at all.



Stampin' Materials:
  • Stamps: Tea Shoppe
  • Paper:
    • Crumb Cake card stock (120953) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Calypso Coral card stock (122925) - 4" x 5 1/4", and 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8", and 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"
    • Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311) - 3pcs 1" x 3 5/8"
  • Ink:
    • Calypso Coral (126983)
    • Lucky Limeade (126984)
    • Island Indigo (126986)
  • Accessories:
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Tea Shoppe (click to enlarge)



It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love how the tea cups look all stacked up. I'm a newer demo so I'm sad to see all the retiring products go that I haven't had a chance to try yet!

    Kristie
    http://stampinwithkristie.com

    ReplyDelete