I normally like to put a little time into my cards (it's relaxing!), but occasionally I need to make something quick. This morning I pulled out my Circle Circus stamp set, blew off the dust (it needed some love!), grabbed a few ink pads, and stamped this clean and simple card.
Tips: First stamp the sentiment, and then add your score lines. You can use Stampin' Up's Simply Scored tool, or the Stampin' Trimmer and stylus. My score lines are 1/8" apart. Then use a post it to mask the lines, and stamp your images. Sometimes I don't get a clean image along my mask line. When that happens, I use a Blender Pen to carefully fill in the areas.
I added Stampin' Dimensionals between the Basic Black layer and card base.
- Stamps: Circle Circus (115778 wood/ 127784), Curly Cute (117014 wood/ 120510 clear)
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4 1/4" x 11" (scored at 5 1/2"), and 3 3/4" x 5"
- Basic Black card stock (121045) - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Ink: Real Red (126949), Marina Mist (126962), Daffodil Delight (126944), Basic Black (126980)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Stampin' Trimmer (126889)
- Simply Scored Stylus (125624)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.