Monday, March 18, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Vine Street


Sale-a-Bration is coming to a close! March 22 will be the last day to get FREE exclusive stamps, paper, and embellishments. I'm a bit of a late bloomer with the Sale-a-Bration Vine Street embossing folder. I have totally been missing out on a fun background!

Earn free products with each $50 you spend. See all the Sale-a-bration products here.


I embellished this card with three Boho Blossom punch flowers, in Calypso Coral card stock. I clipped the petals to give the flowers more definition, and then added a pearl center. I also added Calypso Coral ribbon that I also got as a free Sale-a-Bration item, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack.

 
The card front was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals to help give it a framed look. This was a very quick, clean and simple card!
 
 
Stampin' Materials:
  • Stamps: Sweet Essentials (126455 wood/ 126457 clear)
  • Paper: Whisper White card stock (100730)
    • 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • 3 3/4" x 5"
    • 1" x 5"
  • Ink: Calypso Coral (126983)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
    • Vine Street Embossing Folder (130492)
    • Sycamore Street Ribbon (Calypso Coral)
    • Boho Blossom Punch (119858)
    • Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (101430)

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

2 comments:

  1. I want that folder back!!! (just kidding- cute card!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You have totally been missing out on this folder too!

      Delete