Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Delicate Details Lace Tape

Delicate Details Lace Tape is a cool new product in the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalog. It's delicate looking, but it's surprisingly strong. The adhesive on it is not too strong. I was able to peel it up, straighten it out, and put it back down. In fact, I burnished it a bit so it would stay. I have seen several people place it on their card stock, do some sponging, and then lift it to reveal a beautiful pattern. Today, I just used it directly on my card.

 
 I cut two pieces of Whisper White card stock, 1/2" x 5" and 2 3/8" x 5". I cut a 1" x 5" strip of Island Indigo card stock and adhered it to the back side of the white card stock, leaving an "opening" between the white pieces that was slightly smaller than the tape (approx 5/8"). Then I placed the Delicate Details Lace Tape over the Island Indigo.
 
 
I stamped the sentiment from Vintage Verses, a free Sale-a-Bration stamp set with a qualifying order (available until March 22nd), in Island Indigo Ink. I added a Paper Daisy, and Pool Party button (also a free Sale-a-Bration item!), for the focal point. The Whisper White layer was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. Cute and simple!
 
Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamps: Vintage Verses (129633 wood/ 129636 clear) *FREE Sale-a-Bration product
  • Paper:
    • Pool Party card stock (122924) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Island Indigo card stock (122923) 3 7/8" x 5 1/4" and 1" x 5"
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) 1/2" x 5" and 2 3/8" x 5"
  • Ink: Island Indigo (126986)
  • Embellishments:
    • Delicate Details Lace Tape (130966)
    • Paper Daisies (119243)
    • Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812) *FREE Sale-a-Bration product
    • Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
 


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment