Tuesday, March 5, 2013

By the Tide Sympathy


I love the By the Tide stamp set for it's beautiful, calming, sea life images. They are perfect for a sympathy card. I designed this card with a clean and simple layout, adding tearing to the bottom of the Vanilla layer for some texture. I used a Versamark pad to create a watermark with the script image onto the Midnight Muse layer, then finished the card off with Linen Thread.

 
 

List of Supplies:
  • Stamps: By the Tide (129117 wood/ 129120 clear) and Love and Sympathy (122795 wood/ 122797 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Crumb Cake card stock (120953) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Midnight Muse card stock (126843) - 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 3 3/4" x 5"
  • Ink: Crumb Cake (126975), Midnight Muse (126860), Versamark (102283)
  • Embellishments: Linen Thread (104199)

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


I love to tell you little stories about my life. Unfortunately (or fortunately!), I have no little ones who say or do funny things. Although, sometimes my youngest (16), says things that still give me a little chuckle (because he knows everything!). Last night I found out that I don't know what's interesting. So apparently, I not only know nothing, but I don't know what's interesting either. I can't wait until he has children :)

No comments:

Post a Comment