I'm ready to ditch this winter, skip spring, and jump right into summer! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for beach weather. The truth is, I'm always ready for beach weather! With the beach on my brain, I turned up the heat to my craft room and settled in with my By the Seashore stamp set.
(Side note: I will be having a card class this month, called From the Sea. Visit my event calendar for details.)
- Stamps: By the Seashore (126530 wood/ 126532 clear) and Sweet Essentials (126455 wood/ 126457 clear)
- Sahara Sand card stock (121043) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and 3" x 4 1/4"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4" and 2 3/4" x 4"
- Ink: Sahara Sand (126976) and Baja Breeze (126960)
- Accessories: Linen Thread (104199) and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.