I've been using the new Cloudy Day embossing folder, from the Spring Mini catalog, a lot lately. I made a birthday card, very similar to this card, a few days ago. I thought it would be fun to change it up into a Valentine card for my post this week at Pink Paper Bakery. Up, Up & Away includes four different sentiments, so you can create cards for many different occasions.
- Stamps: Up, Up & Away (122755 wood/ 122757 clear)
- Crumb Cake card stock (120953) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4", plus 2 1/2" circle
- Brights Paper Stack, Real Red (117155) - 7/8" x 4"
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540/ free with a qualifying purchase!) - 1" x 3 3/4"
- Read Red (126949), Baja Breeze (126960), and Crumb Cake (126975) Classic Ink Pads
- Real Real Stampin' Write Marker (100052)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (127022/ New Spring Mini catalog item!)
- 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.