Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thoughtful Gift

A friend and member of my downline, Barbara Wetmore, made a fabulous gift for one of her friends and brought it over to my house to share. Sharing is awesome!! A lady that she works with is retiring, and so she came up with a wonderful gift idea, that I think this lady will always remember.

Barb found a garden stake, and dressed it up with whimsical tags, ribbon, and messages about time! I love everything about this thoughtful little gift, and I'm sure her friend will too.


 
 
 
 
 
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment