Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stamp University Card Making

I am so excited to offer a new technique class, Stamp University, Sunday, January 24. Homemade cards taken to the next level! You will learn several techniques while creating these four cards.  You will be impressed with your card making skills, and these handmade cards will be well received! Visit my calendar of events for more details. You can RSVP through the calendar or contact me directly.

 
In this class you will learn:
How to make a translucent butterfly embellishment
Brick Wall technique
Chalkboard technique
Heat embossing
How to make an easel card
How to make a 6 x 6 envelope
 


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment