Friday, February 1, 2013

Secret Garden

A new floral stamp set in the spring mini, Secret Garden, is full of pretty flowers! It's nice that it includes both solid images and outlined images. I love to color, but some times I just don't have the time. If you are a fan of the look of the images cut out, you will be happy to know that this set has matching framelits, also called Secret Garden. You can purchase the bundle (both stamps and framelits), and save a bundle!

 
Here is a clean and simple card I made with the Secret Garden stamp set. This card would also make a great masculine card with a different color card base. Even this sentiment, from One in a Million, works for a guy. The matching inside sentiment reads, "One of them is me."



I made this card last night, and this morning decided to dress it up with a few punched flowers. I used the Boho Flowers punch, and some pearls.


Materials:
  • Stamps: Secret Garden (129141 wood/ 129144 clear OR bundled with framelits 131100 wood/ 131099 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Calypso Coral card stock (122925) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Basic Black card stock (121045) - 3 1/8" x 4 3/8"
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 3" x 4 1/4"
  • Ink: Basic Black (126980)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Boho Blossoms punch (119858)
    • Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
    • 1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon (119261)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment