Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random Act of Kindness

Every year, Stampin' Up!'s FREE Sale-a-Bration products get better! I love the bright colors in the Sycamore Street collection; they are so cheery! There are several free products to choose from; choose one free product with each $50 in product that you purchase. Check out the promotion details.

I thought this bright and cheery card would be a good RAK or Pay-it-Forward type of card. I'm planning on purchasing a couple of Starbuck's gift cards to put inside; one for the person I give this two, and one for them to pass on. RAK like this leave me smiling for a long time. I hope it has the same effect on the receivers side!

 
I think this sentiment, from Pursuit of Happiness, is perfect for this occasion.

 
List of Supplies:
  • Stamps: Pursuit of Happiness (121907 wood/ 121970 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Island Indigo card stock (122923)- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Whisper white card stock (100730) for doily.
    • Rich Razzleberry card stock (115316) - 1" x 5 1/4"
    • Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540 Free with qualifying order - 1 3/4" x 5 1/4"
  • Ink: Island Indigo (126986)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Big Shot Die Cutting Machine - (113439)
    • Delicate Doily Sizzlits ( 126999)
    • Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
    • Sycamore Street Buttons and Ribbon (130812 Free with qualifying order)
    • Linen Thread (104199)

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment