Friday, February 15, 2013

Personalized Note Cards

Personalized note cards are a perfect gift for anyone! I love creating them in My Digital Studio. I recently made a set for a birthday gift, and the birthday girl loved them! If you are interested in creating digitally, and have questions, I'd love to help! You can also visit www.mydigitalstudio.net, for lots of information on the program. Or, download the Free trial and check it out yourself!


 
The greatest thing about creating digitally, besides that it's not messy ☺,  is it doesn't take a long time to duplicate a project. The most time consuming part of this card was connecting the flowers to each other. Not difficult at all, especially with the alignment tool, just a little time consuming. Once I got that done, the rest was a breeze! I saved this file, so if I want to make them for someone else, I can easily change the name and/ or colors, and simply reprint!


These notecards are hybrid cards, meaning I didn't just print them off and fold them in half, although, I could have. Instead, I printed them onto Whisper White card stock and then adhered to a Basic Black layer, and onto a Whisper White card base. If you don't want to print at home, Stampin' Up! has print services available too!


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer
product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment