Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oh, Whale!

 Oh, Whale! is a sweet stamp set, in the new Spring Mini Catalog, that's perfect for kid projects. I have no little ones, but I still find myself liking these little kid stamp sets! Thank goodness my little sister has the cutest little boys. I get to play with the kid stamps, and have little people to send the cards to! I think they will enjoy this Valentine card.

 
This card is super simple! I love featuring a stamped image inside the 2 1/2" punched circle. I think it shows it off! Adding the paper piercing highlights the circle's edge, and adds a bit of interest. The Essentials Paper Piercing Templates makes it super easy for piercing perfection!

Oh, Whale! has a matching Clearlits die, so you don't have to hand cut out the whale!


Materials:
  • Stamps: Oh, Whale (129129 wood/ 129132 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902)
  • Ink: Marina Mist (126962), Real Red (126949)
  • Tools & Accessories:
    • Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
    • Happy Whale Clearlits Die (129403)
    • 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
    • Paper Piercing Tool (126189)
    • Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
    • Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (126187)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
 
 
 
 
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment