Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New MDS2 Downloads

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have added an exclamation point here, but I was excited!
I just recently figured out a trick for coloring in outlined brush sets with My Digital Studio 2. I will be making a video tutorial of that technique, and hopefully posting it by this weekend.
 
 Pleasant Poppies is a beautiful stamp that is now offered as a digital brush set in My Digital Studio 2! Woohoo! I love these poppies! Check out the other new digital downloads for this week.  The first two downloads are FREE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Facts about My Digital Studio 2 and Stampin' Up!'s digital downloads.
 
Stampin' Up! releases new digital content every week!
 
You do not have to have My Digital Studio 2 to use the digital images, other software, such as Photoshop work as well (but I think MDS2 is awesome!).
 
The new My Digital Studio content are SVG files, which means they are compatible with SVG digital cutting machines.
 
With My Digital Studio, you can create more than cards or scrapbook pages! You can create photobooks, calendars, tags, journals, and more!
 
You can print MDS projects off on your own printer, or you can use Stampin' Up!'s printing services. The prices are very reasonable, and the quality is high.
 
My Digital Studio is so easy to use. Visit mydigitalstudio.net for training videos, resources, and to see thousands of pictures of projects others have created.
 
 
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment