Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Feel Goods

I'm all about making someone smile! I love to walk through the store and smile at everyone. Just yesterday at the grocery store, I was so happy, smiling my way through the store, making a point to look right at people and smile. I mostly got smiles back, but I passed one older lady who looked at me and then kept going. About 5 min later, I saw her in another aisle, and I gave her a second smile. She really beamed that time, and so did I. You never know when you are going to make someone's day, so try to be contagious with your happiness; it's well worth it!

 
I love the sentiments in the stamp set Feel Goods. It was one of the first sets I bought when I placed my first Spring Mini Catalog order. I stamped this sentiment with Island Indigo ink, and punched it out with the 2 1/2" circle punch. The Rich Razzleberry flowers are from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, and the Designer Series Paper is Sycamore Street, a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! I paper pierced around the circle to give the circle's edge a little detail.

 
List of Supplies:
  • Stamps: Feel Goods (129681 wood/ 129684 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Island Indigo card stock (122923)- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Whisper white card stock (100730) - 2 1/2" circle
    • Rich Razzleberry card stock (115316)
    • Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540 Free with qualifying order - 1 3/4" x 4 1/4"
  • Ink: Island Indigo (126986)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
    • 2 1/2" circle punch (120906)
    • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
    • Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
    • Paper Piercing Tool (126189)
    • Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
    • Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (126187)
 
 
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment