Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fabulous Phrases Friend Card

Fabulous Phrases is a great set for building sentiments. With 30 words, you are sure to find something for any occasion. I love the font too! I put several of the words together to create a friend card. I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest, and I knew Fabulous Phrases would be a perfect fit.

I can't get enough of the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! The colors are nice and bright, which I love! This confetti design is one of my favorite patterns in the pack. I also love that this paper is available for free with a qualifying order!

In the Sale-A-Bration catalog, there is also fabulous matching ribbon, that would have been perfect on this card. Unfortunately, I don't own it (yet), so I improvised. I colored my Whisper White Baker's Twine with my Calypso Coral Classic ink pad. I used a sponge to loosely hold the twine against the ink pad, and pulled it through several times until I got the coverage I liked. Then I dried it with my heat tool. Make sure it's dry or you will have an inky card and inky fingers!


I stamped the words, hand cut them out, and then popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Summer Starfruit flower is punched from with a flower punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.




Materials:
  • Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases (117002 wood/ 120501 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Sahara Sand card stock (121043) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper - 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"
    • Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, and Summer Starfruit card stock scraps.
  • Ink:
    • Island Indigo(126986)
    • Early Espresso (126974)
    • Summer Starfruit (126991)
  • Tools & Accessories:
    • Itty bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
    • Whisper White Baker's Twine (126262)
    • Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)



It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment