Remember the Fancy Friends Kit? This was the last contest winner's project!
This super cute kit is still available for purchase.
- You do not have to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to participate.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin' Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into the specified category: Birthday.
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin' Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to email@example.com. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin' Up! once received. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- Those who submit the winning kit will:
- See it - your photo, name and project will be posted online.
- Flaunt it - you'll receive "blog badge" for your personal blog or website.
- Spend it - you wouldn't be a winner without a $100 Stampin' Up! shopping spree.
- That's not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.
Have fun and good luck!