View samples from the Sale-A-Bration and new Mini Catalogs.
I really love the sentiments from the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set. This one is my fave! It reminds me of my sisters, whom I just got back from visiting. I love that we are so close that we talk every day, even if it's just for a few minutes. Sisters are the best!! Now I just have to find a way to get them to move to North Carolina!
I cut out, by hand, and popped up these flowers and butterfly. The new butterfly punch is on my wish list, so I won't be cutting out small butterflies for long!
To get the darker butterfly body, I inked up the stamp with my Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write marker, then stamped it onto scrap paper. Then used the marker again to only ink up the body. I remoistened the imaged with my warm breath, before stamping the image again.
- Stamp Set: Bloomin' Marvelous (129651 wood/ 129654 clear)
- Pooly Party card stock (122924) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 2 1/4" x 5"
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540) - 3" x 3 3/4"
- Ink: Island Indigo ink pad; Tangerine Tango, and Pool Party Stampin' Write markers
- Embellishments: Pool Party (122975) and Island Indigo (122974) ruffled ribbon
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.