Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh, Hello!

Oh, Hello! I made a clean and simple card for you today. I'm loving the Feeling Sentimental stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, and Oh, Hello, from the Spring Mini Catalog coordinates perfectly with this old fashioned phone booth. I love to mix old and new, so I brought in this Calypso Coral Designer Series Paper from Tea for Two DSP, and matching ruffled ribbon to brighten things up!

 
  The top layer is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. To stamp the HELLO only, I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig and masked the "Oh" with a post it note. You could also use a marker and color the HELLO only. I still recommend the Stamp-a-ma-jig; especially if you are a perfectionist.



Materials:
  • Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (129627 wood/ 129630 clear) and Oh, Hello (130730 wood/ 130733 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 4 1/4 x 11 and 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
    • First Edition Designer Series Paper (121878) - 2 3/4" x 5 1/2"
    • Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311) - 1 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Ink: Basic Black (126980) and Calypso Coral (126983)
  • Embellishments: Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon (122976), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


Irrelevant story time: My daughter called me today and told me that she and her boyfriend are now the proud parents of a snake! She wanted a dog, but they aren't quite ready for one. She went to the pet store thinking she was going to buy a fish, and ended up with a Ball Python. Who does that?!...my silly girl. She should have just come home and went pet shopping here. We have four pets (2 cats, 2 dogs), and although I love them, I would have been happy to lend one out! Especially the one who toots in my stamp room every night!


No comments:

Post a Comment