Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Not So Vintage, Vintage Verses

Vintage Verses is a great Sale-A-Bration stamp set. I'm not convinced it has to be used for vintage-style cards, which is good, right? I absolutely LOVE this sentiment. It is sweet, so you can give it to a kind-hearted person, or you can give it to someone who is not so nice. This sentiment has an underlying message in my opinion, and therefore I think that makes this sentiment awesome! I guess that means you wouldn't even have to give this as a birthday card. It's a special occasion card ;)

The Designer Series Paper is also a Sale-A-Bration item! Sycamore Street is fun paper, with bright colors. These dots make me think of confetti. I used the new Ovals Collection framelits, from the new Spring Mini catalog, to make the sentiment the focal point.

This is one of the cards we will be making in my upcoming birthday card class, on February 10. Join us for some fun! Besides the fun, it is kind of nice to have birthday cards on hand; especially the hand made kind!

 
 I added silver mini brads, and then popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

 
 Materials:
  • Stamp Set: Vintage Verses (129633 wood/ 129636)
  • Paper:
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"; 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
    • Tangerine Tango card stock (111349) - 1/2" x 5 1/2"
    • Sycamore Street DSP (127540) - 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"
    • Island Indigo card stock (122923) - 3" x 4"
  • Ink: Island Indigo (126986)
  • Accessories: 1/8" Mini Brads Silver (122941); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
  • Tools:
    • Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
    • Ovals Collection framelits (129381)
 
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment