Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Style

I'm trying to use up every last little bit of my Artisan Embellishments Kit, before I purchase another. Yes I like it that much! I have to say that this large lace and flower had me a little baffled. I'm not the frilly type, I'm that jeans/t-shirt, but want to be cutesy girl type. I thought the monochromatic look would give me the simplicity I long for, and the lace and flower would bring in some elegance.

 
 I used Sticky Strip to secure the lace to the backside of the card, because I felt it was a bit heavy, and I definitely don't want it to fall apart. The flower is secured with four glue dots. I used Stampin' Dimensionals between the top layer and card base to frame it out.


Materials:
  • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 1pc 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and 1 pc 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Artisan Embellishments Kit (129328)
  • Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon - 3/8" (retired)
  • Sticky Strip (104294)
  • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
  • Glue Dots (103683)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.




Just yesterday, I went shopping with my 23 year old daughter. She helps keep me semi-fashionable! We were in a department store and I saw a cute t-shirt. I swung it off the rack and held it in front of me, and said to Morgan, "isn't this cute?". She replied, "umm, no". All I could do was laugh (and put the shirt back, of course). I love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment