Stampin' Up! is a company that always takes pride in making a difference. Each year they design an exclusive stamp set that benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charity. Moving Forward is one of those sets. With each Moving Forward stamp set that sells, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charity, in addition to the $100,000 annual gift.
I love the playful images of this stamp set. They just happen to go well with the Cloudy Day embossing folder I recently purchased from the Spring Mini catalog! I think this card makes a great baby boy card, or even a first birthday card.
I popped up both the circle and the waves with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp set: Moving Forward (126320 wood/ 126322 clear)
- Pacific Point card stock (111350) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 1" x 4 3/4" (to be punched)
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Real Red card stock 2 3/4" x 3 7/8" (102482)
- Tempting Turquoise card stock 2 1/2" x 3 5/8" (102067)
- Ink: Pacific Point and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
- Brights Designer Buttons (119747)
- Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262)
- 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (127022)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
Irrelevant story time: Making a baby boy card makes me reflect on my not-so-baby boy. He was so cute, and sweet, and cuddly! Today, at age 16, Jayson is still cute, and sometimes sweet, but not so cuddly. He likes to communicate through his cell phone like every other teen out there. A couple days ago, he was across the street at his girlfriend's house. I received a text message from him. Here is our conversation:
J: Hey do u want to take me and Marley to taco bell
Me: LOL, no
Me: Do you want to vacuum the house?
J: No, lol