Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Moving Forward Friend

Okay, so my short term memory isn't so hot! If you read yesterday's post, I'm promised you a card using Moving Forward and the Cloudy Day embossing folder. I guess I didn't use that cute folder on this card, but maybe I should have!

I saw this layout on Pinterest, and really liked it, so I CASEd it.


Scoring is a texture that I often don't think of! These three lines are 1/4" apart, and 1/4" from the bottom.
 
So, I have a confession! I made this card before I went out of town, and took a photo with the intention of posting it. Not thinking to bring the card with me so I could give you measurements! I'll be returning soon, so I promise to post the measurements when I get home.
 
Materials:
  • Stamp Set: Moving Forward (126320 wood/ 126322 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Basic Gray card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Tempting Turquoise card stock - 4" x 5 1/2"
    • Pumpkin Pie card stock
    • Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, and Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Markers
  • Embellishments: Brights Designer Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment