Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Don't you love a new year?! It always feels like a fresh start, like a breath of fresh air! I'm so excited for the new year! I have several new things planned, to share with you, so be sure to subscribe to my blog by email so you don't miss a post!

The new Spring Mini Catalog will be released in a few days...January 3rd! Two of the new stamp sets, Collage Curios, and Feel Goods, are both used in this card. I just love the little butterfly image from Collage Curios! Feel Goods is a set of nice warm sentiments...hence, feel goods! The DSP used here is Sycamore Street from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, so you will have to wait a tad longer for it.



A quick reminder that the single stamps will only be available for 2 more days (through January 2nd)! There are some great images available for purchase, without having to buy a full stamp set, so don't miss out!

The card that I made for you today, is super quick, with the details in the paper!

Materials I used:
  • Stamp Sets: Collage Curios (129099 wood/ 129102 clear) and Feel Goods (129681 wood/ 129684 clear) -both available January 3
  • Paper:
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Rich Razzleberry card stock (115316) - 1 1/2" x 4 1/4"
    • Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper - (127540, available January 22nd, for Free with a $50 purchase) - 1 1/4" x 4 1/4"
  • Ink: Rich Razzleberry (126950), Tangerine Tango (126946)
  • Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.




No comments:

Post a Comment