Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cross My Heart Valentine

Do you know how silly children sayings stick with you forever? Well, every time I see or hear the name of this new stamp set, Cross My Heart, in my head follows "hope to die, stick a needle in my eye". I can't help it! It doesn't mean I love this stamp set any less!

I'm really enjoying making Valentine stuff. If you haven't seen my Valentine Banner, check it out! For those of you who have already seen it, I added a video tutorial to the post, as promised, to show you how I made some of the elements on the banner.

Let's get back to this project, shall we?! I used the Cross My Heart set to make a simple Valentine's Day card. I always think of Valentine colors as being red, pink, and white. I love the addition of Pool Party to this mix!



 
Materials:
  • Stamps: Cross My Heart (126580 wood/ 126582 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Real Red card stock (102482) - 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Pool Party card stock (122924)- 3 3/4" x 5"
    • More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (129309) - 2" x 4 3/4"
  • Ink: Primrose Petals (126858)
  • Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Big Shot die-cutting machine (113439)
    • Stripes embossing folder (123128)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
     
     
     

    It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
     

     
 


No comments:

Post a Comment