I chose Very Vanilla and Primrose Petals, since I have had Valentine's Day on my brain! 1" squares punched out of First Edition Designer Series Paper, made the perfect background for these Collage Curios images. I sponged the edges with Primrose Petals ink to define the edges.
Materials I used:
- Stamp Set: Collage Curios (129099 wood/ 129102 clear - available for ordering Jan 3), and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 wood/ 127802 clear)
- Primrose Petals card stock (126841) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- First Edition Designer Series Paper (121878) - 9ea 1" squares
- Ink: Primrose Petals (126858)
- Embellishments: Artisan Embellishments Kit -Ribbon (129328), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138)
- 1" Square Punch (124094)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.