The combination of a tag and a card is so fun, and pretty easy. Create a little small piece of art, and then put it on a bigger canvas! I find, working from small to large is the way to go.
I got the tag creation idea from my talented sister, who is also a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! She used a portion of a framelit to change the edges on her tag. I totally copied that idea, but changed out the framelit itself. I used the Labels Collection Framelits. I placed the top cutting plate so that only the top portion of the card stock would get cut.
Materials I used:
- Stamp Set: Bloomin' Marvelous (129651 wood/ 129654 clear - available for free with a $50 order, January 22 - March 22)
- Crumb Cake card stock (120953) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 1 7/8" x 4 1/4" , plus scrap for oval, scallop border, and stamped images.
- Primrose Petals card stock (126841) - 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311 - available Jan 3) - 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", and 3/4" x 1 7/8"
- Ink: Primrose Petals (126858), Soft Suede (126978 - for sponging the edges)
- Artisan Embellishments Kit (129328 - available Jan 3)
- Linen Thread (104199)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595)
- Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
- Ovals Collection Framelits (129381 - available Jan 3)
- 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch (119871)
- 1/8" Hole Punch
- 1/2" Hole Punch (119869)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.