Saturday, December 22, 2012

Relaxing with MDS2

Let me paint a wonderful picture for you. Tonight, I'm unwinding....ahhh, it feels so good! This time of year is crazy, so I gave myself the night off. It's so quiet in my home (I know some of you are jealous!); my boys (DH & DS) are off playing video games, and I'm sitting in my chaise, in the dark, by the lighted Christmas tree, running MDS2 on my laptop!

I just can't get enough of the Sale-A-Bration digital downloads. This card features the Patterned Occasions brush set (digital) and the Sycamore Street embellishments, both are digital, but these will also be available to have and to hold in your crafty little hands. Yes! Real life stuff! Stamps, ribbons, and buttons, all available for free during Sale-A-Bration, with a qualifying order!



The Clearance Rack Blitz is still going on. Lots of good stuff still available, with awesome prices. Retired stamp sets, dies, ribbons, punches, Designer Series Paper, and more!

Click here to see the clearance rack.
 
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment