Friday, December 14, 2012

Pleasant Poppies, Pleasantly Quick!

Here is a quick card for you, and so simple! Pleasant Poppies is such a pretty stamp all by itself, it doesn't need much to dress it up! For this card, I cut my card base from Whisper White card stock. Then I scored it 1/2" from the bottom, every 1/8". Then I used a large Post-it note and masked very close to the top score line, before stamping my image. The edge turned out very clean, but I wanted to add a little color with very little work. I finished off my card with a Real Red button and matching 1/8" Taffeta ribbon.



Materials:

  • Stamps: Pleasant Poppies (126480 wood/ 129499 clear)
  • Paper: Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
  • Ink: Basic Black (126980)
  • Embellishments:
    • 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon (119251)
    • Brights Designer Buttons (119747)


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.




No comments:

Post a Comment