This DSP, called Tea for Two, will be available in the new mini catalog. I have a thing for grid paper, so I was excited to see this piece of gridded Baja Breeze (is gridded even a word? It is today!). I stamped the leaf image with Versamark, and used white embossing powder to make the images stand out.
- Stamps: Papaya Collage (126610 wood/ 126612 clear) and Sweet Essentials (126455 wood/ 126457 clear)
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", plus extra for the images
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311 - available Jan 3) - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Ink: Soft Suede (126978) and Baja Breeze (126960), Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
- Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon (122332) and Basic Pearl Jewels (119247)
- Tools: Color Spritzer Tool (107066), Stamping Sponges (101610)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.