Thursday, December 20, 2012

Papaya Collage

Papaya Collage...so pretty! I haven't had it out for a while, and I thought it was time. I'm still working on the vintage look. I think I semi achieved it here. I have a hard time putting a lot of images and items together on my artwork. I think vintage sorta requires that, plus some sponging and spritzing!

 
This DSP, called Tea for Two, will be available in the new mini catalog. I have a thing for grid paper, so I was excited to see this piece of gridded Baja Breeze (is gridded even a word? It is today!). I stamped the leaf image with Versamark, and used white embossing powder to make the images stand out.
 
I stamped and cut out my images, and then sponged everything with Soft Suede, before assembling the card. Last, I used the Spritzer Tool with a Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, and gave it a few good spritzes.

Materials:
  • Stamps: Papaya Collage (126610 wood/ 126612 clear) and Sweet Essentials (126455 wood/ 126457 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", plus extra for the images
    • Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311 - available Jan 3) - 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Ink: Soft Suede (126978) and Baja Breeze (126960), Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
  • Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon (122332) and Basic Pearl Jewels (119247)
  • Tools: Color Spritzer Tool (107066), Stamping Sponges (101610)

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Deena - I adore this set too!
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas, Vicky

    ReplyDelete