Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Minute Gift Idea

Looking for last minute gift ideas? Print off some cute note cards using My Digital Studio 2! My son has a favorite teacher, who he wanted to give a gift to. Note: My son is in high school, and a boy! That is just not normal! Anyway, since this teacher is so special to him, I wanted to create a custom made gift for her!

What I loved about making this set of cards, was how easy it was! I was able to print them off on my printer, and quickly change the color of the flower in between printing. This allowed me to create a colorful set of cards with just a couple of clicks!
 
 I printed right from the MDS2 program, without exporting the project, onto Whisper White card stock. I trimmed them up and mounted them on coordinating card stock.


This brush set is from the Sale-A-Bration digital download disc, which includes all the content from the SAB catalog! It will be available for free (with a minimum of a $50 purchase), January 24th!

If you haven't yet checked out My Digital Studio 2, download the 30 day trial version and see what you are missing! You can purchase additional download content with the trial version, that you will be able to keep if you decide to purchase the full version. I highly recommend My Digital Studio 2+, which contains $500 worth of digital download content.


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.



No comments:

Post a Comment