Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Largely Scensational Tags

One of my fabulous downline, Tracey, gave me an extra large tag made with Scentsational Season, and I love it! Thanks Tracey! Tracey is always good at using a limited amount of supplies. I love how she doubled up the Curly Label punch, behind the gingerbread man.


Made by Tracey Walden


Tracey inspired me to make a large tag with Scensational Season, too! I made a very pretty candy cane snowflake card a few days ago, and I thought I'd expand on that idea. I love the outcome! This snowflake was less tedious, since I didn't have to hand cut the candy canes. The framelits are awesome!

The two smaller snowflakes are from the Snow Flurry Bigz die. I trimmed the white snowflake, to eliminate the center circle. I topped the Silver Glimmer Paper snowflake with a pearl.
 Dimensionals are a must! They really make this snowflake stand out!


Materials:
  • Stamps: Scentsational Season (121026 wood/ 121190 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 3 3/4" x 5"
    • Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (117155) - 2" x 4 3/4"
    • Silver Glimmer Paper (124005) - 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"
  • Ink: Real Red Classic Ink (126949)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
    • Snow Flurry Bigz die (127813)
    • Holiday Collection Framelits (127814)
    • Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
    • 1/2" circle punch (119869)
    • Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Scensational Deal! Purchase the Scentsational Season Bundle (stamp set and matching framelits) for approximately a 15% savings! (129945 wood bundle/ 129946 clear bundle)




It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.






No comments:

Post a Comment