Thursday, December 6, 2012

Handmade Christmas Gifts

My Digital Studio 2, is perfect for creating so many different projects. Scrapbook pages, hardback books, calendars, cards, and framed art are just some ideas of what you can create, and give with MDS2. Save yourself time, create one project and print it off for several gifts.Or, you can purchase the program disks, and give MDS2 as a gift!

I am having so much fun learning the ins and outs of the program. The look of tearing paper is one great tool, that I have come to love. This card is a hybrid. I created the card front image in MDS2, printed it off on my printer onto Whisper White card stock, and then added brads and a card base.


 

Materials:
  • My Digital Studio 2 - Available in download form or discs.
  • MDS2 Downloads
    • Designer Kits\Fan Fair
    • Wonderful Wings
    • Chateau Bella
    • Friends 24-7
    • Vintage Overlays
    • Designer Kits\Botanical Gazette    
  • Pewter Brads
  • Crumb Cake card stock - 6" x 12"
  • Whisper White card stock - 8 1/2 x 11, for printing
  • Soft Suede ink - for sponging the edges of the card base, and printed layer.

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.





No comments:

Post a Comment