Bold Brights are always a good bet for birthday card colors. I love that Stampin' Up! offers this matching Designer Series Paper and Brights Buttons. Everything matches, so I don't have to take the time to try to match up products. Simplicity at it's best!
The grass was made using the Scallop Edge Punch. I punched it several times without matching up the scallop design.
- Stamp Set: For the Birds (126405 wood/ 126407 clear)
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 2 3/4" x 3 7/8", plus scrap for circle punch
- Tempting Turquoise card stock (102067) - 2 1/2" x 3 5/8"
- Old Olive card stock (100702) - 3/4" x 3 3/4" (pre-punched)
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902) - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Black Staz-On (101406)
- Stampin' Write Markers - Tempting Turquoise*, Pool Party*, Daffodil Delight (119677), and So Saffron*. (*available in marker sets only)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Brights Designer Buttons (119747)
- 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
- Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
Happy, almost, New Year!