After I had my design, and before I adhered everything together. I cut a rectangle from the inside of the Glimmer paper layer. I don't like to waste, and nobody will know. Shhh!
The flower is made using the Scallop Circle punch. I clipped every other petal, and then curled them toward the center. I stacked two of these and fluffed them up. The flower center is a Very Vanilla button, topped with a 1/2" circle of Champagne Mist Glimmer Paper.
The little butterflies were a challenge. The Glimmer paper was a bit too thick for the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. I peeled off a layer of the backing, then sent it through the Big Shot again. Worked like a charm!
- Stamps: Everything Eleanor (124162 wood/ 124164 clear)
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 3 3/4" x 5"
- Champagne Glimmer Paper - (127885) - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Ink: Versamark (102283), and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743)
- 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
- 1/2" Circle Punch (119869)
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138)