Fab Friday is currently running a color challenge, so I thought I'd give it a go with my newly beloved stamp set!
UPDATE: I was sooo excited to see that I was chosen as a Fab Fave on this challenge! I will definitely be playing again!
...and the inside
- Stamps: Everything Eleanor (124162 wood/ 126164 clear) and One in a Million (126380 wood/ 126382 clear)
- Midnight Muse card stock (126843) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 3 1/2" x 5 1/2", 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" for inside, plus scrap pieces for the banner thingy, bird and flower.
- Cajun Craze card stock (119684)- 2 pcs 1" x 5 1/2"
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze (126965), Midnight Muse (126860), and More Mustard (126964)
- Tools and Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335), Big Shot die cutting machine (113439), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), and Stampin Dimensionals (104430).
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.