Tonight I found a layout that was actually a 6" x 6" scrapbook page. I thought, "that might make a pretty cute card!" So away I went with my brand new stamp set, Everything Eleanor. The scrapbook page layout had a photo where my Whisper White square is. I just filled it with Everything Eleanor images!
I stamped the larger flower twice, cut out the inside portion of the flower and added it back to the large flower with a Stampin' Dimensional. I love this look! Since this is an elegant stamp set, I added pearls to the flower centers to give them the elegance they deserve.
- Stamps: Everything Eleanor (124162 wood/ 126164 clear) and Pursuit of Happiness (121907 wood/ 121970 clear)
- Basic Gray card stock (121044) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and 3 1/2" x 4"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 3 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- Baja Breeze card stock scraps (111352) - for flowers and banner
- Various Designer Series Papers; I used Polka Dot Parade (126902) and Neutrals Collection Paper Stack (117157)
- Ink: Basic Gray (126981), Lucky Limeade (126984), Island Indigo (126986)
- Accessories: Basic Pearls (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)