Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Digital Studio Christmas

Only two days left to take advantage of the Online Extravaganza, and purchase My Digital Studio for half price! I am really liking the new MDS2 and all the possibilities the program has. Create cards, scrapbook pages, photo books, tags, and more! Use Stampin' Up!'s templates, or create your own from scratch, like I did with this card, featuring the Tree Trimmings digital brush set.

I got this layout from Fab Friday's current challenge. I was so excited to be a winner of the last challenge, that I thought I would play again!




The Online Extravaganza is available through November 28th. Check out all of the sale items here.
 
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Click the banner above to shop the entire online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment