Monday, November 12, 2012

My Digital Studio 2

I have to admit, I'm sort of new to My Digital Studio 2, but I'm in LOVE with it! Frankly, I didn't care for the original version of MDS. I was a little hesitant to purchase the upgrade. Luckily, Stampin' Up offers a 30 day trial, so I was able to check it out before jumping in.

I'm currently learning the ins and outs of the program, and I'm on my way to getting a certification from Stampin' Up!. I created my blog banner and buttons using MDS2, and today, I made a new business card! As I learn more about MDS2, I will share cool things with you. If you want to see what others have done, or learn more about the program, you should visit MyDigitalStudio.net, or ask me! If I don't know the answer, I will definitely find out for you.


My last couple of non-digital cards I made, I used the stamp set Everything Eleanor. Well, I hopped over to see if it was offered in digital form, and it's there! In fact tons of Stampin' Up! stamps, Designer Series Papers, ribbons, buttons, punches, and more are available digitally. I love that I can print from my home printer and if I have a big job, Stampin' Up! can do it for me! Also, they have recently reduced their printing prices!

Did you know that you can purchase My Digital Studio 2 and digital products, in a starter kit ($125 worth of products for $99)? Also, with the starter kit, through December 16, you get your choice of a whole color family of ink pads, FREE (valued up to $49.95)!

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, digital projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.




No comments:

Post a Comment