Monday, November 19, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 and Online Extravaganza!

Starting today, through Wednesday, November 28, MDS2 and MDS2+ are both on sale for 50% off! (Normally $40/$80, now $20/$40). MDS2+ contains $500 worth of digital downloads!

This sale is only part of Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza!

 
Stampin' Up!'s biggest online sale of the year! We've got a fantastic selection of stamp sets, accessories, and tools that will be discounted up to 50 percent! Plus, you won't want to miss the first 24 hours of the sale when the Big Shot, Doctor's Bag, and Simply Scored Diagonal Plate will be 20 percent off retail price!
 
 
 

I am really enjoying My Digital Studio 2! It's so much fun to create digitally, and Stampin' Up!'s software makes it so easy. Sometimes I even do it from the comfort of my own bed! This is currently my go-to layout when I want to make a quick card; so I thought I would give it a shot in MDS2.

 Download Ingredients:
  • Background Color = PEAR PIZZAZ
  • Layer - Whisper White w/ Island Indigo Mat
  • Embellishments - Paper Daisies, Baker's Twine - White knot 
  • Stamps - Sweet Cake\happy birthday in ISLAND INDIGO Punches - Flag Punches,  Filled Walk in the Park Paper
  • Extras\Butterfly shape filled with POOL PARTY
 
Want to try it out before you buy it? Download the 30 day free trial.

Contact me if you have any questions about My Digital Studio 2, or you can visit http://mydigitalstudio.net/ for even more information.

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment