Saturday, November 17, 2012

Last Holiday Card Crank

The last of the Holiday Card Cranks is coming up, Sunday, December 2. Join us to make these cute holiday cards. For more information about the class and to RSVP, visit my Calendar of Events, or email me!



There is still time you make your own holiday cards! If you want help with a design, or want to copy one of mine, email me and I'll help you figure out the supplies you need and get them ordered. Leave the hard part for me! I supply a cutting chart with your project orders, so you know exactly the best way, and most frugal way to cut up your card stock!

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment