Monday, November 5, 2012

Flowering Flourishes Thankful

I am so very thankful for many things. My parents were just in town, visiting from Salt Lake City, UT, for the last 10 days. I am so thankful to be able to spend all that time with them. I thoroughly enjoyed our walks, seeing beautiful parts of our area, and introducing them to some new things in North Carolina, like A Southern Season! Today, I miss them already, but I'm thankful that I still have them, and can't wait for our next visit.

Over at Pink Paper Bakery, they are asking us to share 'thank you' cards. I saw this layout on a challenge blog, recently. Unfortunately, with my parents here, I didn't make note of which one!




Materials:

  • Stamps: Flowering Flourishes (126365 wood/ 126367 clear) and Curly Cute (117014 wood/ 120510 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Tangerine Tango card stock (111349) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 4" x 5 1/4" and 3 pieces 1 3/8" x 3 1/4"
  • Ink: Tangerine Tango ink pad (126946), Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers.
  • Accessories: Basic Pearls (119247) and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.



No comments:

Post a Comment