Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Candlelight Christmas, Clean and Simple

This clean and simple layout is perfect for any occasion, and is really quick to make. Cut 1" strips from the Designer Series Paper of your choice. Snip out a triangle with your paper snips, or use a square punch so the angle is the same on the all banners. Stamp a sentiment and add an embellishment. I've used this layout for a birthday card, and I absolutely loved it.


Materials:
  • Stamps: Greeting of the Season (128030 wood/ 128033 clear)
  • Paper:
  • Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink (126974)
  • Embellishments: Naturals Designer Buttons (119743), Linen Thread (104199)


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

1 comment: