The Paper Players have a sketch challenge, so I thought it would make a good starting point.
I used an old blender pen with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint to give the bells some shine, and a Sharpie to color my pearls. Make sure to color them before you put them on your project!
I sponged my edges with Soft Suede ink, and used the Spritzer Tool with a Suede marker for the splatter marks. If I had to do it all again, I would do the sponging before I embossed the background and put the card together. Then add a little extra if needed.
- Stamp Set: Bells & Boughs (120831 wood/ 121142 clear)
- Old Olive card stock (100702) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- More Mustard card stock (100946) - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 2 1/2" x 5 1/4", and 3/4" strip
- Rose Red card stock (102544) - for Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
- Old Olive (126953), Rose Red (126954), More Mustard (126964), Black Staz-on, and Soft Suede (126978) ink pads
- Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, Fuchsia Sharpie
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806)
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335)
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (119275)
- Stampin' Sponges (101610)
- Spritzer Tool (107066 - for use with marker to make splatter marks)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Blender Pens (102845)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.