Saturday, October 6, 2012

Toxic Treats

This card is a result of two challenges, Pink Paper Bakery and Fab Friday. Pink Paper Bakery is currently sharing Halloween cards. Fab Friday has a sketch challene. I flipped the sketch challenge card, and added spooky elements!


The 2 1/2" circle is punched from Pumpkin Pie card stock, then sponged with Tangerine Tango. I used Basic Black craft ink, along with black embossing powder, and heat set the images to give them a glossy, raised look. I had no black buttons, but decided my card needed one. I used an old Riding Hood Red button and pressed it into my Basic Black craft pad, then covered in black embossing powder. It worked perfectly, and I'm super happy with the outcome, although super messy! The Neutral Collection buttons will definitely be on my next order!


 
Supply List
 
  • Stamp sets:  Toxic Treats (127898 wood/ 127901 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Basic Black card stock (121045) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (fold for base)
    • Pumpkin Pie card stock (105117) - 3" x 3" (stamped, then punched with 2 1/2" circle punch)
    • Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902)- (1) 5/8" strip, (1) 3/4" strip
    • Brights Collection Designer Series Paper (117155) - (1) 1" strip
  • Ink: Basic Black Craft Ink (102192)
  • Toos and Accessories
    • Heat Tool (129053)
    • 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
    • Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
    • Black Embossing Powder
    • 1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon (119261)
    • Stampin' Sponges (101610)
My customer service goes beyond your order! It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.



     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment