Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkin or Orange?

I like all types of styles, patterns, and textures; usually, the more simple, the better! Rustic is one style that makes me think of fall.  I made this simple pumpkin (or orange, as my kids called it) card with a little rustic feeling, by using the Core'dinations Card Stock, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, and the Stampin' Sanding System. I love the warm feeling this card gives off! This would be a nice card to give to a friend with some pumpkin bread (or orange cranberry bread ☺).


 
  • Stamps: none
  • Paper
    • Crumb Cake card stock (120953) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Core'dinations card stock in Early Espresso (127848) - 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (126896)
    • Polka Dot Parade Desinger Series Paper (126902)
    • Wild Wasabi card stock scraps (108641)
  • Tools and Embellishments
    • 1 3/4" circle punch (119850)
    • Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder (127821)
    • Stampin' Sanding System (129367)
    • Linen Thread (104199)
       
My customer service goes beyond your order! It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment