One of my favorite stamp sets is Happy Hour. It's super versatile! I've used it to make Christmas, Birthday, and even Halloween cards!
This time, I added a little humor to this set with a holiday sentiment from Greetings of the Season. Everyone needs a little peace in their life, especially during the holidays!
I popped up the 2 1/2" circle and holly leaves to give it some dimension.
- Stamps: Happy Hour (126640 wood/ 126642 clear), Greetings of the Season (128030 wood/ 128033 clear)
- Lucky Limeade card stock (122926)) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (card base)
- Early Espresso card stock (119686)) - 1" x 5 1/2"
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 3" x 5 1/2", plus scrap for 2 1/2" circle
- Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper (126901) 2" x 5"
- 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
- Paper Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
- Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (126187)
- Finishing Touches Edgelits (127010, for use with Big Shot Die Cutting Machine)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
My customer service goes beyond your order! It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.