Thursday, October 25, 2012

Last of the Toxic Treats

I'm done with Halloween. I admit, for the first time ever, I am Halloweened out!! I'm ready for the little cuties to come get their candy, while I roast marshmallows over my fire pit with family and friends (no rain please!!!). I am ready for that fun and relaxing night!

This is final week of The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop! I had a blast, joining all those talented stampers, sharing our Halloween projects. Thanks to Terry at Goin Over The Edge for hosting this fun hop! Until next year!



I got inspiration from this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

 Oh, how I LOVE Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper! I love that it's not too Halloweenish, and that I'll be able to continue to use it past this fun holiday.


Materials:

  • Stamp Set: Toxic Treats (127898 wood/ 127901 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Basic Black card stock (121045) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", plus scrap
    • Basic Gray card stock (121044) - 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Very Vanilla card stock (100650) - scrap
    • Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906) - 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" and 5/8" x 3 1/2"
  • Ink: Basic Black (126980) and Tangerine Tango (126946)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions.  My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 

 
       
       
       

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Deena! I'm with you - after tonight's Halloween class, I think I'm prepared to let the holiday pass quietly with my family at home, passing out candy. Thanks for participating week after week! I've enjoyed our "visits."

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Deena! Love the colours! I think I'm getting a little Halloweened out too!!! I want the kids to come get the candy so I'm no longer tempted to eat it!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab Halloween card ... love your clean styling!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super Halloween card! I love the bold, clean look of the chevron paper! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete