Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spooky Bingo Bits Pennant

Pennants scream party! I've been dying to have a Halloween party for my kids for several years. There is one small problem...they are nearly grown up, so when I ask them if they would like to have friends over, they look at me like I have a third eyeball.

Now, instead of entertaining kids, I just try to entertain myself with Halloween projects. Fortunately, I never run out of ideas, and this year I've found the Great Pumpkin Blog Hop! I thought this would be a cute card to mail to my nephews, along with a few treats.



 
Ingredients:
 
Stamp Sets: Spooky Bingo Bits and Toxic Treats (sentiment)
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so sweet. I thought about cutting out some Spooky Bingo Bits, but just felt lazy and didn't do it! I love how each image looks on the pennants. Super cute. Thanks for adding your project to The Great Pumpkin blog hop, Deena.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete